|This article is a stub. You can help Among Trees Wiki by .|
In Among Trees, the player starts out with an abandoned log cabin as a home. In order to be able to rest, store items and save progress the player needs to rebuild the cabin using the Fir Planks lying around the cabin.
Base Level Upgrade
- Base cabin - Provides the player with a bed, storage box and the ability to save progress.
Level 1 Upgrades
After initial construction of your home you will be able to expand with 3 different upgrades:
- Crafting Room - Provides you with a crafting bench allowing to you to craft in Among Trees.
- Cooking Room - Allows you to cook food and make the Greenhouse upgrade available.
- Storage Attic - Gives the player home a second floor and provides 4 additional storage crates.
Level 2 Upgrades
- Greenhouse - Requires the Cooking upgrade and will allow the player to plant and grow crops.
- Sewing Room - Allows the player to craft outfits and backpacks. Requires both the Crafting Room and the Storage Attic upgrade.
- Brewing Room - Allows brewing of beverages that boost stats. Requires the Cooking Room upgrade.